5300-5340 E Main St, Columbus
5300-5340 E Main Street, Columbus, OH 43214
Office & Medical Suites & Individual Offices
92,612 Gross SF; 83,890 Rentable SF on 7.4 acres
Sale Price: $7,500,000
Current Occupancy: 65%
Cap Rate: 6.5% Current and 13% at 100% Occupancy
Value Add Opportunity By Increasing Below Market Rents, Lease Up and
Adding Expense Pass Through Tenants Leases and Increasing Suite Sizes to Measured Rentable Sizes
- 5 building complex with ample parking
- Office and Medical Suites, along with individual office opportunities
- Attractive, well maintained property – common areas updated 12/2018
- 2018: New Roofs on all buildings except 5320. New parking lot. Exterior painted. LED lights
- Franklin County parcel # 090-001580-00
- 92,612 Gross SF building on 7.4 acres
- Monument signage on E Main Street.
- Common conference room for tenant use.
- Keycard access to buildings
- Surrounding area contains an abundance of shops, services and dining options.
- Whitehall is located just east of Bexley, 6.6 miles east of the state capital of Columbus in Franklin County and 8 miles to the John Glenn International Airport
- In recent years, Whitehall has experienced a significant amount of development and redevelopment within the community. Over 2,300+ jobs were created or committed between 2012-2019.
- 1/2 mile to I-270 and I-70 freeway ramps
- Country: United States
- Province / State: Ohio
- City / Town: Columbus
- Postal code / ZIP: 43214
- Property ID 7506
- Price $7,500,000.00
- Property Type Multi-tenant Office Property
- Property status For Sale
- Size 92,612 SqFt
- Label Investment Property